- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns to support the business’s growth objectives, supported by the marketing manager and coordinating with the off-line marketing program
- Build and maintain an online community, managing and maintaining a social media presence that engages the market place
- Monitor the competitor share-of-voice in social and other online media, and build online dialogues and information campaigns to increase share-of-voice and website recognition
- Design and manage online advertising and promotion content, with support from the Marketing Manager and marketing contractors as needed and ensure the most efficient and effective placement in appropriate online channels.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of digital channel trends, tools and techniques, recommending appropriate approaches and campaigns as needed.
- Monitor digital metrics including marketing campaign engagement, social media engagement and website measures, providing planned reports to the Marketing Manager, and Operations Manager as requested.
- Experience with E-commerce platforms and customer purchase behaviour
- 3-5 years experience in E-commerce either for a major brand or specialist e-commerce platform
- Experience in FMCG, ideally in the pet industry
- Familiarity with Automated marketing tools such as Dot Digital, Klavyo, etc
- Familiarity with E-Commerce Platforms such as Shopify, Magento, etc.
- A Degree in Marketing, preferably with a major in digital marketing
- Capable of managing loyalty and other customer engagement mechanisms
- Familiar with MS Excel, and Word and other Office applications
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198716
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 3/5/2021
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Hong Kong
Job Types: Permanent