Need to be Native/ Fluent in Korean and open to relocating to Korea!
As a Customer Success Manager (Architect) you will apply your technical skills to help our customers achieve their business outcomes with hybrid cloud & AI Growth Offerings. You will be responsible for use case identification, solution architecture design, MVP builds, and adoption of our Growth Offerings that run on Red Hat OpenShift.
You will also guide IT executives through the changes needed to unlock the full value of hybrid cloud, show users how to get value out of their solutions, identify expansion opportunities, and work with the renewal team to ensure execution of the renewal process.
To be successful in this role you:
- Demonstrate a history of success as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, enterprise architect, or equivalent
- Deeply understand customer business and technology needs;
- Serve as a trusted technical expert for the customer’s cloud migration, deployment, and adoption of Hybrid Cloud & AI Growth Offerings
- Have a proven track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Have handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Willingness to take initiative and tackle things on your own
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- Execute customer success plan to drive adoption post-deployment
- Technical understanding and hands-on experience with Containers, OpenShift or equivalent, Value Prop, Use Cases, Competitive Differentiation
- Technical understanding of Middleware/Software/Cloud Services or equivalents
- Experience with enterprise software implementations
- Ability to show customers how to “use” the offerings to get to first productive use and proactive expansion
- Can build a growth plan to demonstrate how Growth Offerings will deliver customer outcomes
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of enterprise software implementations, SaaS / IaaS / PaaS and cloud applications
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and executive communications skills
- Can manage multiple customer accounts and projects simultaneously
- 5-10 years of experience in Customer Success, Professional Services and/or Services Industries, Technical Sales (e.g., technology or management consulting)
- Experience working with OpenShift or equivalent and Hybrid Cloud & AI Growth Offerings
- Experience working in B2B Enterprise Software, SaaS / IaaS / PaaS and/or Cloud
If interested please send CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-199050
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Hong Kong
Job Types: Permanent