Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Software Engineering Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Are you interested in joining an e-commerce business who have built an industry-leading platform for organisations across the globe? Do you want to lead the development alongside driven, passionate and…£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Senior Full Stack Developer, PHP We're looking for an exceptional Senior Full Stack Developer to join this amazing nimble team in London. They're focussed on building a world class team…£60000.00 - £85000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Junior Scala Engineer - 12 month FTC My client are looking for a junior Scala Developer, to join an established global technology brand. Technology and Requirements: AkkaPlay FrameworkKinesis or KafkaDatabases…£55000 - £65000 per annum
Engineering Manager We're looking for an exceptional Engineering manager to join this amazing nimble team in Birmingham. They're focussed on building a world class team of motivated and passionate multi-discipline…£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Back End Developer, SaaS, Mobile App’s, Agency, Retail
We are seeking a talented Back end Devleoper to join a successful unique digital agency which was founded in 2014 and is already making waves with a strong client backing and great culture/working environment.
You will have a deep understanding of the entire Backend architecture and you will be able to clearly articulate the scaling and reliability limits of the architecture. You will be technically minded, being able to jump into a complex problem, break it down and identify potential solutions. You will understand and practice agile software development and management. You will be able to mentor other Engineers to help them propel their technical knowledge and their ability to develop clean, scalable and reliable code.
· Owning the Backend tech domain where you play a key role in developing technology strategy for complete and critical areas of the business that encompass multiple systems and teams
· Being the go to person and an expert problem-solver
· End-to-end technical responsibility for project delivery
· Anticipating broad technical changes and ensuring the platform is always ahead of the curve
· Establishing standards and best practices
· Quickly breaking down complex problems into potential solutions, knowns, and unknowns, in order to get to solid resolutions faster
· Debugging the hairiest problems that the team encounters and providing both short term and long term solutions.
· Producing quality metrics on the SDLC process
· Ensuring the solution is monitorable, secure and data-driven and represents the Backend team in company-level discussions.
· Significant development experience with C#.NET
· Strong knowledge of working with Rest APIs using Asp.Net Web API
· Love of writing clean, maintainable, easy-to-test code.
· Agile experience
· Mobile development experience
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £65,000
Keywords: .Net, C#, ASP.Net, Azure, .net, Agile, SaaS, B2B2C, B2B, B2C, e-commerce, Mobile App, Retails, solution design.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7928 2525.
Our client are one of the fastest growing media applications in Europe. Their articles and games reach millions of people every month and they are continuing to grow growing every…£30000.00 - £60000.00 per annum