CRM Campaign Analyst – London – £45,000
A luxury retailer in Central London are looking for a CRM Analyst with a strong analytical background to join their Digital & Data team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for global, luxury retailer to develop effective data strategies to drive improvements across their multi-channel customer communications.
You will report into the Senior CRM Manager. Further down the line there will be the opportunity to build the team.
- Run regular reporting and post-campaign analysis for CRM & Email campaigns, delivering actionable insights and recommendations
- You will support the wider marketing team on end-to-end campaign management; including multi-channel planning, execution, reporting and providing recommendations
- Ensure that all communication strategies are tested and optimised
- Use SQL to analyse customer segments
- Analyse and optimise the Reward Program to identify opportunities to increase customer loyalty
- Strong analytical skills – comfortable with pulling and presenting results/analysis
- Strong experience of SQL
- Understanding & knowledge of Marketing/CRM
- Ideally educated to degree level in relevant subject
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Data driven and a good commercial acumen
- Passion for Data and Analytics
Job Reference: JO-2104-199331
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Analytics, campaign, CRM, SQL