Salts client, a financial advisory firm are looking for a commercially minded CRM leader for an asap starting, 3 month (opp to roll) contract role. If you thrive off delivering results in a fast paced environment and have managed CRM end-to-end, this role is for you!
You’ll oversee responsibility for all CRM functions and focus on building the business’s overall consumer and customer management capability with the aim of providing high-level of service and data capture across all key touchpoints across the business.
- Experienced in maximising customer and consumer acquisition and retention to enable the business to achieve its base targets and financial goals.
- Hold responsibility for formulating CRM strategies and campaigns, ensuring that they are consistently aligned with the business’ overall key objectives.
- Experienced with structuring strategies and campaigns against allocated budgets and playing a leading role in CRM departmental budgetary allocations.
- Establish a world class CRM system to improve both recommendation and retention for B2B and B2C
- Possess a strong analytical skill set and technical knowledge of data management, to support in delivering communications to ultimately drive loyalty to the business
- Manage the segmentation of consumer groups and testing of campaigns
- Lead data collection on customer and consumer insights, ensuring consistency in data-driven decision making and strategy formulation within the CRM team, campaigns and programs.
- Use customer insight and business data to create triggers in customer lifecycles to drive up engagement, usage rates etc.
- Support in the increase click-through conversion rates from email campaigns.
- Determine the scope of support necessary from other departments such as Product and IT in order to support CRM programs and follow up on establishing those relationships.
- You will also be responsible for managing a very talented CRM Executive.
Key experience required:
- Strong CRM and Loyalty experience, hugely beneficial if from a digital, e-commerce, SaaS/subscription company perspective.
- Experience with Sailthru is a plus!
- Ideally hold 5 years+ in designing and developing CRM plans and campaigns
- Experienced in measuring, monitoring and tracking KPI’s for CRM performance
- Previously have developed customer retention and customer loyalty with a proven ROI.
- Hold an understanding of payment/transactional triggers – including the system notifications and payment communications required
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2104-199988
Salary: £250.00 - £300.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months+
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract