Cyber Security Consultant
London, United Kingdom
One of our global consultancy clients who pride themselves on delivering security solutions to a multitude of customers across various leading sectors, seek a talented Management Consultant to join the company. Our client has had exceptional successes in past months over an abundant number of projects and are looking to further add to the existing team headcount for this simple reason.
As a diverse organisation with 250,000+ highly valued employees worldwide, their turnover despite current global economic challenges during 2020 was over €15 Billion. Current clients of theirs span across innovation at its finest – Software, Connectivity, Artificial Intelligence, Data, Security and Cloud are just a few to name.
- Ability to devise invaluable strategies and improve the financial and operational health of an organisation.
- Leverage of industry expertise within digital security functions.
- Ability to engage with all senior management, executive level and other stakeholders.
- Training of management to fulfil corporate missions and suggest technical solutions.
- Formulating resolutions that are backed up with quantitative data.
- Openness to travelling for business as well as be on site at the client as required.
- Security Clearance is highly desirable.
- Experience within the IAM (Identity and Access Management) space.
- Past Industry and Customer experience with Financial Services or Public Sector clients.
- Alignment to industry standards and regulation e.g. ISO/IEC 27001/27002/27005.
- Security Architecture policies, principles, and standards for application across the organisation
Job Reference: JO-2103-198130
Salary: £40000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Consulting
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Business, IAM, Implementation, Strategy, Structure