Salt’s client, a globally recognised FMCG client is sourcing for a Digital Brand Manager to join their eCRM department on an immediate starting, 6 Month Contract position (Inside IR35). With a focus on Services and Sustainability, in this role you will lead content development across multiple digital channels which includes email, social media, paid media, offline etc and work to develop a communication strategy and planning for the S& S topics, in line with the overall project objectives.
- Deliver content development across a range of online/offline channels
- Development of email communication strategy & planning.
- Develop communication brief, manage agencies to deliver on brief, time & quality.
- Oversee the coordination of email campaigns and journeys setup in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders.
- Identify trends, insights and provide thought leadership and recommendations where appropriate.
- Lead content review with relevant departments.
- Build relations with internal and external stakeholders, accommodate various needs, act as the day-to-day point for relevant projects.
- Collaboration across global regions and key markets to understand local needs and support local execution in line with the company’s global plan and guidelines
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ years experience in digital Marketing/ Communications department
- Proven experience in email & social media content development
- Keen knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Hold prior experience in agency management and briefing
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders within a complex, matrix organisation
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Strong organisational skills, with proven ability to deliver with effectiveness, accuracy and efficiency
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive.
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get chatting!
Job Reference: JO-2104-199954
Salary: £350.00 - £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract