12months FTC – 22k-28k
My Client a fantastic non-for-profit business is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive superstar. This is such a great role for someone who has just over a year’s experience who is looking to learn and develop their skills and be mentored by some great professionals.
The position will be reporting into the Head of Events and will work closely with the Head of Social. The ideal candidate would be interested in the charity sector and would have a thirst for knowledge.
The team are passionate about what they do but also have a clear vision of where they want to be, and they are now looking for a digital marketing executive to join their team and help support the team.
- Ensure a strong digital presence to raise brand awareness, via social media, the website and member comms;
- Create and edit copy, including tweets, LinkedIn posts, blogs and website updates.
- Support on the creation of content that showcases and enhances member engagement in our newer initiatives.
- Support our daily media monitoring by utilising social media as a horizon-scanning tool, sharing relevant insights with comms colleagues;
- Increase the use of video for owned channels, utilising a greater range of testimonials and clips for social and web content;
- Creating social media content plans as part of marketing activity to support retention, BD and to promote our events, including paid-for activity.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years of relevant working experience in social media in an E-Commerce, Fashion, Retail or Beauty business.
- An understanding of digital marketing growing and engaging communities in social media.
- The ability to write in the brand tone of voice
- Personal qualities – ambitious, positive outlook, high energy, great team worker. A self-starter with the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Job Reference: JO-2103-198564
Salary: £22000 - £28000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent