Digital Producer | 12 Months FTC| Remote for now, but London based eventually
An opportunity has become available for a Freelance Digital Producer to join a well known London agency. This is an exciting opportunity to join a great and expanding team, to successfully manage the delivery of digital projects. Sitting under the Head Producer, you will be the main point of contact for digital campaign delivery.
About the role:
- Oversight and mentorship of the based Digital Production team
- Managing, leading and advising on Digital Banners and Display, Dynamic Content Optimisation (DCO), video content, CMS, and knowledge of print best practices.
- Finance management – up to date billing, project cost creation and ownership. Project and team reporting
- Managing global production team capacity and resource optimisation and prioritisation
- Stakeholder management – point of production escalation and day to day support to the Global Content team
- Leading status meetings with Global offshore production partners.
- Supporting the Executive Producer of Global Content where needed
- Creating Proposals, Workflows, SOW’s, Timelines, Cost estimates, change orders etc.
- Providing production expertise on new business pitches and guide internal teams on production opportunities
- Used to managing / leading / growing a digital team.
- Very organised, well-disciplined senior digital producer with extensive experience operating at the interface of client and developers.
- An understanding of HTML5 development processes
- Global adaptation workflows
- Knowledge of video adaptation for Social Media and DOOH delivery
- Experience with ad servers such as Double Click Studio
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent organisation skills
- Great attention to detail under pressure and solutions focused
This role is to start ASAP. To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” or contact me directly ☝
Job Reference: JO-2104-199808
Salary: £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent