IAM Identity & Access Management Designer – Banking Client – Brussels
Freelance Contracting Role
Duration: 1 year (remote working to the end of 2021)
*******Please note that is role is remote to the end of the year , in 2022 you must be happy to be onsite 3 days per week*******
The Identity & Access Management function implements, operates and manages I&AM technology and processes. This includes access management, user lifecycle management, privileged access management, recertification and service delivery/advisory.
The function engages with the business and IT to understand roles, entitlements and deliver I&AM-related services. Some non-I&AM security services related to security technology delivery/management are delivered.
- Drive the architecture, design, implementation, operation and management of I&AM solutions. Manage provisioning, tooling, access governance, service enhancements in process and automation of I&AM solutions. Support business engagement and I&AM-related advisory services. Define, design, implement and maintain security services in scope of I&AM.
- Design and operational delivery of I&AM solution implementation, through execution, maintenance, management and improvement.
- Designs and engineers more efficient systems and solutions.
- Coordinate advisory services to security, ADM and business teams for design and implementation of projects with an I&AM impact.
- Oversee and maintain active engagements with all stakeholders to ensure visibility of JML requirements and processes.
- Drive business and IT engagement to drive understanding and ability to challenge business requests related to I&AM services.
- Develop working relationships with business owners to drive a common understanding of business requirements and I&AM services, ensuring business owners understand their responsibilities.
- Challenge business requests where not in line with security policy or risk guidelines. Act as escalation point for team members to discuss with business owners.
- Acts as escalation point for lower team members – solving most complex issues – especially where eg: challenges arise from Division heads despite procedures being in place and where a different solution needs to be agreed upon or where there are not defined procedures.
- Design and deliver complex I&AM architectural and design enhancements, automation scripting, software/hardware updates.
- Design and implement upgrades and enhancement of I&AM solutions in adherence with the Security Architecture framework.
- Develop, monitor and maintain security policies linked to I&AM services, and design and implement solutions according to defined processes, policies and comply with applicable information security requirements.
- Design and develop the PAM strategy and solution management in collaboration with security and business stakeholders. Similar for all other security services in scope of the I&AM group.
- Define and develop business cases for the acquisition of new security solutions to drive performance and innovation.
- Develop role-based access control frameworks, processes and solution enhancements in collaboration with business owners.
- Develop, manage and coordinate I&AM POC with the CISO Office and Security Architecture; provide cost/benefit reports.
- Provide quality assurance of I&AM services, tooling upgrades and process updates across the team.
- Coordinate the development, quality assurance and support to team members within the I&AM team.
- Develop recommendations for architecture, service and technology changes in collaboration with key security stakeholders.
- Maintain effective relationships with external suppliers to ensure appropriate levels of support.
- Develop and maintain the relationship management function with division heads and senior management of the group.
- May lead a group of resources providing security services. Responsible for the resource planning for the concerned services and coaching of the related engineers.
Please do send across to me the most up to date CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2107-244788
Salary: €600 - €800 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 1 year contract
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC, Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: I&AM architectural and design, IAM