Lead software developer – Finance – Nottingham/Remote
Date rate: £500 – £650
Duration: 6 months
- Lead an autonomous offshore team to stabilize & secure our legacy IDaaS (IDentity-as-a-Service) platform and prepare it for migration into our cloud platform.
- Work with the onshore Product Owner to add sufficient technical detail to JIRA stories for the offshore team to action, directly supporting them where required.
- Push through high-priority security-related fixes, liaising with other Business Units and third parties to do so.
- Provide high-level status and progress updates to non-technical stakeholders, highlighting risks to customers or timelines where necessary with recommendations on how to mitigate.
- Work with an onshore DevOps engineer and other business units to re-platform IDaaS deployment solution to ensure reliable and repeatable deployments.
- Occasionally support out-of-hours production releases of our IDaaS product to minimize disruption for our customers.
.NET Framework, PowerShell, IIS, MongoDB, Jenkins
Leading offshore/hybrid teams, working across teams and different business units, security remediation activity, legacy-to-cloud migrations, Agile ways of working
AWS, Chef experience, experience working on identity/authentication solutions
Job Reference: JO-2201-250360
Salary: £500 - £650 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 01/02/2022
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract