Management Consulting Manager: Banking and Capital Markets
A reputable client with an International footprint is growing their Transformation team. This is a rewarding career opportunity for a seasoned consulting or industry professional to instrumentally contribute towards the business success of key clients in Banking sector through delivery of transformation projects.
The responsibilities include:
- Leading large project engagements for the clients, including managing teams, reviewing the deliverables, consolidating the results and presenting to the clients.
- Developing complete innovative solutions, designing target business operating models, transforming business processes and implementing change.
- Handling all aspects of client relationship and generating viable business opportunities.
- Managing internal stakeholders, ensuring adherence to internal risk parameters and key business measures.
- Mentoring team members, encouraging knowledge sharing, whilst advocating for innovation.
- Actively participating in business development activities as well as professional events.
As a successful candidate you will have to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 5 years working at a top consulting firm, leading transformation projects in the area of Capital Market and Wholesale Banking.
- Experience in delivering Regulatory change programmes.
- Good knowledge of Capital Market industry, processes, trends and challenges.
- Practical knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Strong stakeholder and team management skills, the ability to communicate effectively and positively influence internal and external partners.
- Client oriented mindset with an ability to build long term partnerships with clients.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199192
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent