Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in CRM & Email
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Salt’s client, a Global Leading Sportswear Retailer is on the hunt for a driven Project Manager who will be responsible for delivering end-to-end membership campaigns and reporting of the key KPIs throughout the project lifecycle. This fully remote role will be a heavy cross-functional position, which will require work across a range of global markets and will be focused on implementing campaigns that will drive best in class experiences for their members.
* Implement all membership reward campaigns for members
* Execute product or reward fulfilment
* Define & optimise process for reward fulfilment
* Provide suggestions for improvements on processes
* Organisation of weekly meetings & alignments
* Manage the project overview and structure set up, Membership activations onboarding & execution
* Oversee project management of seasonal campaigns, activations – update of reflections & learnings
* Manage the creation & update of the monthly activation reports
* Cross collaboration with Market, BU’s & other teams
Key skills required:
* 8+ years of proven track record of project management
* Hold a strong business acumen and an in-depth knowledge of brand campaigns
* Prior experience with multi-cultural and cross-functional teams is essential
* Possess excellent presentation and storytelling skills alongside a solution orientated attitude
* Ability to relay information clearly and concisely to stakeholders of varying levels
If you feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you asap! Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get chatting!