Salt has partnered with a distinguished Management Consulting firm in growing their Investment Management team. This role is well-aligned to experienced Consultants who have consulted on business transformation and optimisation assignments across either Wealth and/ or Asset Management, or Insurance. As a part of this team, you will have the privilege of consulting to leading clients and contributing to their business direction and market position.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Consulting to clients on business transformation and optimisation specific to growth, strategy, profitability, business model, and customer experience (amongst other key business subjects).
- Deriving feasible solutions to address the business challenges and promote the succession plans of organizations.
- Taking ownership of respective workstreams, and participating in client presentations, whilst managing key stakeholder engagements.
- As a Manager, you will contribute towards established revenue margins and the origination of new business, whilst assuming people leadership responsibilities.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 4 years of Consulting experience, specific to clients in Wealth Management and/ or Asset Management or Insurance.
- Experience in defining strategies, business case development, and business planning.
- Good command of creating solutions specific to business design with demonstrated experience in innovation strategy.
- Previous experience in the development of value proposition.
- As a Manager you will need to have experience leading Consulting project teams and contributing to new business efforts.
Job Reference: JO-2106-201681
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Consulting
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent