The Senior Growth Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of the EMEA marketing team and will play a fundamental role in helping to define, develop and implement B2B integrated marketing campaigns. The Senior Growth Marketing Managers mission is to lead the business towards high-growth opportunities by delivering marketing activities and programs for a target list of sectors and clients, that are efficient and scalable.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Create end-to-end demand generation marketing communications strategies and activities for both online and offline platforms.
- Create and design marketing activities and programs for the existing B2B client base with a focus on optimising upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Lead and manage the traditional marketing communications, planning and logistics for B2B events, trade shows and conferences for EMEA.
- Own regional deployment of campaign strategy, support commercial activities and other initiatives. Work with existing tools such as SalesForce
- Execute ABM and inbound programs in line with the companies vision.
- Measure, analyse, and report campaign performance, evaluating impact on revenue generation, draw insights from data to enhance performance .
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in Omni-channel marketing communications strategies and campaign delivery.
- Must have at least 3 years project management experience within a B2B Financial Services environment
- Strong analytical mindset with experience of reporting to senior stakeholders
- Previous experience and knowledge of delivering regional campaigns for EMEA.
- Exposure to working with international teams with the capacity to impact and manage priorities across various department such as the wider marketing team and sales teams.
- Full marketing mix experience is desirable, including video, social, blog, events, webinars and developing collateral.
- Has a proven track record work achieving and exceeding KPIs and targets.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to understand and manage customer value propositions.
I am interested in speaking with candidates who have experience as s Senior Growth Marketing Manager within B2B Financial Services environments. Ideally within Banking or payments services.
Please apply or email email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2104-199797
Salary: £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent