Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Product Management
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Senior Product Manager – Latest Tech, Data Analytics
We are looking for a strong Product manager to join our expanding team and work on cutting edge web projects.
They are offering the world’s first end to end digital platform within this industry. Made up of a suite of tools for trade that connect to create efficiencies and digitise workflows. They’re bringing true digital transformation to these global industries.
An ideal candidate here will have some experience with Data and Analytics or even better Shipping experience.
What you will do:
As a Product Manager you will support the growing demand for our digital products at an exciting time of growth. This is a new role and you will take full ownership and accountability for several products(s). You will define the full product strategy for the product and ensure the delivery is successful against the product roadmap. You will own the team’s goals and success metrics, as well as ascertain product requirements and filter accordingly. The role involves understanding customers’ needs and aligning that with the product development teams whilst ensuring this also aligns with our business goals and vision. As our products are recently introduced into the market, we’re in an extremely fast paced and changing environment, so the expectation is to adapt quickly and hit the ground running.
· Develop external facing API market positioning and pricing model.
· Manage growth strategy for data services.
· Guide implementation of product analytics tool and create actionable plans on outcomes.
· Build a deep understanding of users to create the roadmap for both front end website and data services.
· Grow strong relationships with other products supporting and facilitating new integrations of data services across the platform.
· Perform deep market analysis to determine market size, assess competition and clearly define market positioning.
· Collaborate with the marketing team to refine their customer acquisition funnel.
· Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product. This should be throughout its lifecycle, ideally delivering large scale cloud-based services.
· Able to find and focus on the right problems -leading your team to execute on the most valuable features to meet our clients and business goals.
· Comfortable with complex problem spaces and able to effectively breakdown solutions to reduce ambiguity.
· Experience with analytics and defining funnels / KPIs.
· Experience with external facing API market positioning and pricing mode
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate’s will receive a salary between £55,000 – £80,000 + amazing benefits
Keywords: Product manager, data, Analytics, web, Logistics, Shipping, Transport, software, Agile, Delivery, Roadmap, Jira, Confluence, Strategy, Digital.