We’re working with a logistics firm expanding rapidly in the UK, driven by a tech-first approach that concentrates on User Experience of the end customer, retailer, courier and seller. Their digital team is growing and will drive the expansion of products and services (click & collect, label-less returns, exchanges, last-mile low carbon delivery) as they try to disrupt the current market dominated by the likes of Royal Mail, DPD and Hermes.
- Distributed/remote team with in-person sessions and workshops
- High-paced environment working in Agile
- Working across web, mobile and self-service kiosks
- Disrupt a huge market that’s grown hugely in the last year and will keep growing
- Work with a great team of designers and leaders who’ve come from some of the biggest and best tech companies
Who are we looking for?
- UX Designers with multi-touchpoint experience on things like web, mobile, kiosk and self service
- People used to working with third parties
- Experience in fast-moving start-up or scale-up backgrounds
- Able to design and prototype quickly for different users such as consumers and retail partners
Get in touch for more information and to discuss your next move.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199871
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 24/05/2021
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Experience Design, interaction design, User Experience, User Research