Social Media Manager
My client is a well-known information technology business that provides business knowledge to other businesses across the globe. I’m looking for a Social Media Manager who can own the cooperate social media platforms and the strategy for the business. You will work closely alongside the Head of Marketing to build this companies tone of voice and produce great content.
This role will give you the opportunity to be the spokesperson for this brand and give this company as much visibility as possible.
- Lead the global social media program focused on strategy creation and development, execution and regional application across all platforms.
- Create and maintain a dynamic social media schedule – ensuring strategy and content is tailored appropriately for each channel and adheres to the content style and brand guidelines.
- Curate and repurpose existing content (such as blogs, campaign content, thought leadership articles, media partnerships, etc.) and create fresh, multimedia content as necessary.
- Create and manage an online review funnel for strengthening online reputation with the likes of Glassdoor.
- Monitor competitors, benchmark and suggest improvements
- Managed all inbound customer service and respond to all comments as required
- 2+ years of relevant working experience in social media in a cooperate
- A proven track record of growing and engaging communities in social media.
- Experience in successfully managing a social budget.
- The ability to write in the brand tone of voice
- Personal qualities – ambitious, positive outlook, high energy, great team worker. A self-starter with the capacity to work under pressure
Job Reference: JO-2104-199830
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent