Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Content & Social Media Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER – Fluent in German and English essential
Looking for a Social Media Superstar who would like to work for an amazing creative agency!
Who are they?
* This role requires an individual that has a very dynamic skill-set and is multilingual to work on
a large global brand.
* Completely fluent in written and spoken English and German is essential.
* 1+ years in a similar agency role is a must.
* Experience seeing production of social assets from brief through to production and posting –
both self-created and created by third parties.
* Have a pulse on culture and be constantly curious about trending conversations in social.
* They will be the key contact for the brands and markets they work on, so client management
experience is a must.
* Understand how to use key analytic tools with an enthusiasm for user-centred comms, having an analytical and strategic mindset.
* Excellent communication skills and creative ideas.
* Serve as main point of contact for client questions related to social channels and content for
both the global clients and market-specific clients.
* Delivery and bi-annual maintenance of a clear social strategy that includes specificity on
social targeting, role of influencers, role of content, role of channels and innovation partners.
* Schedule and publish content calendars each month informed by local media plans.
* DMC, comments and UGC, crisis comms, fan/user engagement, Brand FAQ’s
* Crisis management and escalations
* Daily channel sweeps and responses to consumer comments and questions across owned
* Ongoing Social Calendar Development.
* Development of both tactical and reactive posts every month.
* Possibility of in-person social / community management coverage of experiential events or
CRM, DATA & ANALYTICS
* Help set & track KPIs for social channels: Share of Voice, Sentiment, Drive to Sales
* Weekly internal review, Monthly Performance Report, quarterly deep-dive report on channel