Our client, who is highly distinguished in the Consulting world is expanding their Digital Banking practice and looking for a seasoned professional. This team introduces clear and competitive digital solutions to an array of Banking clients. With the extension of clients and advancing Digital banking experiences, your expertise from either a consulting or commercial environment will be welcomed.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Eliciting requirements from clients and strategic planning thereof.
- Technical requirement gathering and translating these into the required documented versions.
- Performing gap analysis.
- Defining the scope and planning the entire project.
- Participation in the design and delivery of solutions specific to the introduction of new products, enhancing customer experiences or automating end-to-end banking processes.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 6 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, either in Consulting or in industry.
- The ability to successfully lead engagements and topics specific to Digital Banking and core banking systems.
- Demonstrated experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Strong competencies across the design and delivery phases of engagements.
- The ability to work in a cross-functional setting and willingness to contribute as a part of a team.
- Noteworthy leadership traits and a people-centric mindset when engaging with stakeholders.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199774
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Consulting
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent