An exciting opportunity exists at an International firm, for a seasoned Pre-sales Consultant who has practiced across business transformation in the Financial Services sector. This team of successful consultants engage with high-profile clients on leading cloud, cognitive, and digital solutions. You will work in an Agile environment whilst contributing towards sales objectives in the U.K. by participating in the complete sales cycle including post-sales support.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support to the dedicated client team by identifying solutions and appropriate services for end customers.
- Leading workshops, developing business cases, and contributing to RFP responses.
- Defining unique solutions for cloud, cognitive, and digital domains.
- In addition to internal sales support, offer follow up service to customers.
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in management consulting, especially to senior leaders at leading corporations.
- The ability to commercially engage with customers whilst consulting on technical matters and solutions.
- A strong sales propensity and a solution-oriented stance.
- Knowledge across hybrid multi-cloud architectures, microservices design, agile coaching, and DevOps.
- Experience in Cloud (including Containerised Software Solutions), RedHat OpenShift and the RedHat portfolio, and containerization/Kubernetes.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199984
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Consulting
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent