Salt is pleased to partner with one of the leaders in Management Consulting as they grow their Automation practice. This opportunity extends to developing and practiced Consulting professionals who have competitive knowledge in delivering and/ or driving automation projects across Banking and/or Capital Markets sectors. As a talented business partner, you will benefit from working in a client-centric environment where you will also capitalize on the wealth of experience from the broader team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and/ or managing workstreams related to integrated automation projects.
- Designing digital front to back applications; and implementation thereof.
- Managing and maintaining healthy external and internal stakeholder relationships.
- At a more senior level you will contribute to the strategic and fiscal growth of the practice.
Required skills and experience:
- Financial Services Automation project experience, which includes consulting to Banking and/ or Capital Markets clients.
- Experience across prominent automation tools (such as Uipath, Celonis, MS Power Tools, or Appian).
- Proficiency in designing automation solutions to address operational issues brought about by legacy systems and mundane processes in organizations.
- Demonstrated understanding of Application Architecture, Process Architecture, and Data Architecture.
- Project management experience across large transformation assignments.
Job Reference: JO-2109-246674
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Consulting
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent