A Global client, acknowledged as a market leader at the intersection of consulting and transformation requires the skills of a competitive professional to advance their market position. This role will afford you the platform to strategically transform businesses through innovative digital and employee experience assignments. You will be well-aligned to this role should you be keen on working in a Technology environment, and have an appreciation for client centricity, well-defined strategies, and high standards service delivery.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing Digital/ Modern Workplace advice and strategy on leading technologies to selected clients.
- Transforming businesses through enabling digital workplace platforms, employee experience transformation, and updating operating models.
- Establishing strategies and defining digital workplace transformation roadmaps to deliver strategies.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 4 years of leading and delivering management consultancy projects, specifically on Digital/ Modern workplace and employee experience strategies.
- A good understanding of Power Platform, extending to Power Apps, PowerBI, Teams, and SharePoint platforms.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 services, Windows desktop and related management and deployment services.
- A good command of virtual desktop computing models, including Windows Virtual Desktop.
- Proficiency across a range of tenant and identity architectures.
- Understanding of traditional security and compliance requirements.
- The ability to efficiently address business challenges using low-code tools.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199989
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Consulting
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent