A Global Consulting firm consistently awarded for internationally recognized nominations is growing their Transformation team. As a part of a Technology focused team, you will contribute towards the operationalisation of strategy and customer experience. This role will allow you to instrumentally transform the frameworks of businesses, advise on the implementation of new technology, and enhance cost effectiveness and efficiency.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working in a cross-functional team and designing and delivering on transformation projects for Financial Services clients.
- Providing support for the development and delivery of business architecture.
- Contributing towards transformation projects, across front, middle, and back-office verticals.
- Delivering operating model designs, process designs, and cost reduction in support of business transformation.
- Collaboratively assist with proposals and bids.
Required skills and experience:
- Management consulting experience, across either Asset management, Asset servicing, Fund administration, or Alternatives where such experience is oriented towards technology driven transformation projects.
- Strong process design, operating model design, and cost reduction project experience.
- Commendable understanding of Commercial and/ or Retail Banking digital transformation; and Agile and Design Thinking.
- Good command of the Banking sector.
- Effective stakeholder management skills and appreciation for the value in building credible business partnerships.
Job Reference: JO-2105-200609
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Consulting
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent