Our client, a prestigious and innovative International Consulting firm has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Consultant professional to join their growing practice. This firm is dedicated to management and technology consulting, servicing a host of prominent clients, across geographies. As a part of the Healthcare division, you will focus on Public sector assignments in the U.K.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior stakeholders in the Public sector Healthcare space.
- Growing the firm’s public profile in the U.K. Healthcare market.
- Proposing competitive solutions to clients’ business needs, based on applying existing digital, data and operational improvements.
- Building and leading delivery teams of consultants and respective stakeholders, to ensure the successful delivery of engagements.
- Developing market proposals and high-quality responses to public tenders.
Required experience and skills:
- Consulting experience, in U.K. Public sector Healthcare, concentrating on Emergency/Urgent care.
- Strong knowledge of U.K. Healthcare practice (public sector) and a strong understanding of the implementation challenges across respective organisations.
- Demonstrated experience across operational improvement.
- Client-focused approach with the ability to generate new business, grow key accounts, and consistently deliver in accordance with high quality standards.
Job Reference: JO-2106-201444
Salary: £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Consulting
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent