Our client is a Global Consultancy, ranked as one of the top firms to work for. With growing business needs, they are currently looking for a practiced, client-facing professional to lead business transformation assignments for their clients in the Financial Services sector, including Wealth and Asset Management, Banking and Capital Markets, and Insurance. You will have the opportunity to accelerate your career under great leadership and exercise your project management skills across large-scale and eminent assignments.
The responsibilities entail:
- Overseeing the lifecycle of transformation and operational improvement projects, across design, development, and implementation.
- Leading project teams against established deadlines and deliverables.
- Ensuring high standards of post-implementation service.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Contribution to the growth of the client portfolio and revenue by actively identifying commercial opportunities in the Wealth and Asset Management/ Banking and Capital Markets/ Insurance sector.
As a successful candidate you will have to demonstrate the following:
- 5 – 8 years of Consulting experience, dedicated to Wealth and Asset Management/ Banking and Capital Markets/ Insurance clients.
- Competencies in managing transformation projects through robust Wealth and Asset Management/ Banking and Capital Markets/ Insurance SME.
- Experience across operational improvement projects and distribution strategy.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- The ability to manage and cultivate client engagements.
- The adeptness to work in a fluid and competitive environment, with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Strong team orientation and a high standard of service delivery.
- Commercial astuteness and creativity in the delivery of customer solutions.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199190
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Consulting
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent