Marketing and Analytics- Senior Consultant – £65,000 – £90,000
My client is one of the Global leaders and providers of consulting, technology and digital transformation services. The companies renowned heritage and deep industry-specific expertise equips them to innovate global brands and work with them to design a seamless end-to-end customer experience, through an array of services from strategy to operations. The role is situated within the progressive engagement and consumer products sector, which works with major retailers to investigate consumer-driven sustainability trends, enabling them to rethink product ranges and adapt business models accordingly.
They are looking for an experienced Marketing and Analytics Senior Consultant, who possess the right mix of top tier consulting experience, strong Marketing and data analytics skills, a digital-first mindset, and powerful entrepreneurial drive. As a Senior Consultant you will be working on technical marketing analytics implementation projects with clients across multiple sectors, helping them to use data to maximise growth and revenue. You will consultant current and potential clients on data support, tools & reporting, support data operations for different initiatives, and work with analytics on impact tracking. This role is suited to a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced diverse environment, and who has significant experience working with clients on Marketing and Analytics projects.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Working with clients to create bespoke strategies to optimise company growth and operations using technical analytics and custom implementation, you’ll be an expert in this area.
- Have a passion for data science and use systems to extract knowledge and insights that uncover the answers to major questions that help organisations make objective decisions.
- Engaging narrator who can bring to life the benefits of Analytics, AI & Automation, with excellent writing and communication skills.
- Manage client relationships across multiple industries such as consumer products, retail or government and ensure outstanding delivery on service and efficiency.
- Shape and scope a sales proposition, manage a project, or work stream in a larger programme and actively guide and coach junior members of the team.
Key Skills and Experience
- Must have client consulting experience within consumer products, retail or financial services.
- Strong Marketing and data analytics skills with a digital first approach
- Experience with digital marketing solutions such as Adobe Experience Cloud, Google Marketing Platform and analytical tools such as google analytics, adobe analytics, google AdWords and other. Accomplished in delivering tangible results in an efficient and effective manner, presenting technical concepts clearly and convincing
- Knowledgeable in customer analytics such as customer insights and loyalty analytics.
- Online marketing campaign analysis across all channels including natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social.
- Proven ability to improve the customer experience across channels through the use of A/B testing and reporting.
To apply for the this role, please click the “apply” button, or contact Tara McMahon at email@example.com for more details.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198275
Salary: £70000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Consulting
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent