Our client is a multi-award-winning, leading financial services technology innovator providing competitive digital solutions for wealth management, banking and insurance companies in the area of the financial service customer experience. They are currently looking for an Account Delivery Director to strengthen their client management team in Europe.
With a deep understanding of the needs and challenges in the wealth management and insurance sector, the Account Director will handle all aspects of the key client account management, including providing expertise and advice to service delivery projects, detecting and exploring new opportunities and additional product offering.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Building long term relationships with key clients.
- Detecting and exploring any additional business opportunities within the existing clients through a structured approach to increase product offering.
- Together with internal sales team, building and creating account strategy for existing key clients in line with the company’s product road map.
- Working closely with the client delivery team to support and monitor project implementation, including all aspects of project’s risk management, and ensuring the successful implementation of the designed solutions.
- Building and delivering a product road map with internal and external stakeholders. Providing leadership and guidance to the client implementation teams.
- Handling all aspects of stakeholder management. Interacting regularly with C-level executives of top financial institutions.
- Using technical expertise and Wealth Management/Insurance domain knowledge to drive solution delivery.
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments, features and upgrades of the products, as well as the market changes and the competition.
- Participating in the sales process for the new clients.
Experience and required skills:
- Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance or other related fields from a well-recognised University
- Experience working in consulting companies servicing Wealth Management/Financial Services clients or financial software provider
- In-depth understanding of Wealth Management operations and processes, as well as the current trends and challenges in the sector
- Good knowledge of the latest digital technologies and solutions specific for the industry
- Experience in identifying opportunity within existing client bases
- Practical knowledge of AGILE project management methodology
- Strong sense of work commitment and an ability to work in a fast-paced project environment
- Perfect communication and professional presentation skills to people across all seniority levels including top management in financial services
- Fluency in English, additional European language (French, German) will be a plus
Job Reference: JO-2012-196200
Salary: £115000.00 - £135000.00 per annum + + Bonus + Additional Benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent