I am currently partnered with a world-renowned cosmetics company, ranked as one of the top three globally, and focused on creating the most innovative and exciting brands. They are a powerhouse in the beauty world and own some of the most recognized and influential beauty brands.
They have an exciting opportunity in their transformation team for someone to help lead and support the day to day execution of projects, working within the UK and liaising with the global team.
The ideal candidate will have a previous background within a matrixed organisation or top-tier consultancy and demonstrated project management / HR / Change Management experience.
- Using your breadth of knowledge across HR including Organization effectiveness, organization design, delivering change, brand integration, and process design.
- Having an analytical approach to understanding how the organization works in practice.
- Building on your excellent stakeholder management skills with a confidence in working at an executive level.
- Act as a trusted advisor for project groups, supporting them to develop strategies and solutions.
- Building and formulating change and communications strategy/plans aligned to the projects and ensuring these are delivered effectively across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Salary £40,000 basic + 15% Bonus + other generous bonuses.
Job Reference: JO-2209-259250
Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 05/12/2022
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent