Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
We are currently representing a top-tier boutique consultancy, called upon for high level and mission-critical projects. They specialise in creating value across the business life-cycle, building long-standing relationships with their clients, and helping firms restore performance. Experienced consultants come here to take the next step in their career within an executive environment that prides itself on growth.
We are keen to speak with high calibre senior individuals, with strong experience across Digital, IT, Strategy, or Transformation. This is an elite and senior-led environment with strong ties to the c-suite, business owners, and industry.
Individuals must be hands-on in projects and be able to not just build the strategy but also execute it. The depth of experience they possess should allow them to exert rapid impact across areas including Digital Strategy, Operating Models, Project Management, Change Management, IT Due diligence, Carve-out, Turnaround, IT platform/infrastructure review, and many more.
The Associate Director should be comfortable with the following responsibilities:
· Leading or co-leading projects of varying sizes, from strategy through to implementation.
· Playing a crucial role in ensuring quality delivery on the client engagements in critical situations requiring rapid improvement
· Project management in at least 2 of the following: Digital/Technology Strategy, Product Strategy and Innovation, IT Operating Model, Change Management, Organisation & Governance, IT Cost Reduction, IT Strategic Sourcing, the Turnaround of large scale “troubled” projects, Operational Due Diligence, Company Separation (Carve-out) or Integration (Merger) Projects, IT Complexity Reduction, Platforms/Infrastructure Consolidation
· A minimum of 6 years of professional consulting experience. (Candidates MUST have several years of experience working for reputable management consulting firms)
· Track record of excellence and progression
· Experience working on small projects as well as larger work-streams.
· Excellent presentation and communication ability with knowledge of related IT tools, frameworks, and methodologies.
· UK or EU passport/citizenship only
Applicants must have all the competencies below:
· A passion for driving effectiveness and helping clients achieve objectives
· A thought leader with the ability to add value at industry conferences and events.
· Able to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
· A focus on winning and achieving success as a team and individually.
· The ability to deliver expertise in critical and urgent situations, requiring rapid improvement
· Highly focused on collaboration with the gravitas to develop buy-in from a wide range of C-Suite executives.
If this role is of interest and you tick all of the relevant requirements, please apply or email me directly at email@example.com
Keywords – Transformation, Digital, IT, Project Management, Strategy, Due Diligence, Carve-Out, Merger Integration, Outsourcing, Change Management, Agile, Turnaround