Role: Senior Contact Centre / AWS Connect Consultant
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
About the role
We are looking for individuals with a strong consulting background who have experience of successfully delivering Contact Centre technology (and specifically AWS Connect) to help us continue our strong growth trajectory.
You will be an experienced AWS consultant able to help our clients understand, plan, and implement best practices around migrating, building, managing, and operating Amazon Connect within their AWS cloud environments.
You will be passionate about customer experience and the role cloud-based technologies such as AWS connect can play in delivering that for clients.
You will utilise your AWS Connect skills to support the shaping of compelling, innovative proposals for clients, architecting and then leading delivery across the end-to-end project lifecycle from strategy to execution including proof-of-concept projects and the development of reusable artifacts, assets, and reference architectures.
We would expect domain knowledge and expertise across:
- Enterprise Contact Centres
- Setting-up and configuring AWS services in-line with best practices
- Workforce Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- CRM Platforms
- People and Operating model design
- Cloud Security and Compliance
- End to end digital transformation
You will be able to demonstrate how you have helped your clients to deliver tangible results.
- Actively involved in business development activities to help identify, propose and close AWS Connect transformation opportunities.
- Architecting and building Contact Centre solutions, which can integrate smoothly into cloud and hybrid operating models
- Shape, own and successfully deliver client engagements
- Contribute to the overall development and growth of our practice through:
- developing the technical acumen of yourself and others
- creating thought leadership
- enhancing our delivery assets and methodologies to be repeatable and scalable
Skills and Experience
- You hold as a minimum an AWS Associate Certification (ideally DevOps Associate)
- You have experience working in the contact centre or PBX Industry
- You have experience in building call flows and IVR trees
- You have hands on experience of delivering Amazon Connect within B2C or B2B organisations (minimum 1 implementation ideally in an enterprise environment) which demonstrate tangible benefits:
- Reducing organisational costs
- Transforming front office capabilities to improve Customer & Employee Experience
- Transforming Operating models to better align to customers and improve ways of working
- Increase Customer loyalty and spend, whilst also reducing cost to serve
- Enhancing Digital capabilities by leveraging next generation technologies
- Improve the visibility and knowledge about customers through advanced analytics
- Help organisations capture and process customer feedback and improve end to end customer experience
- You will have experience of interpreting clients strategic, operational, and external drivers for change, gaining respect, building trust, and inspiring clients by anticipating their needs and exceeding expectations.
- You will have experience of building sustainable senior client relationships and be recognised and respected by clients and colleagues as a knowledgeable, valued, and trusted professional.
- You will have a track record of building and developing high performing teams. With experience of delivering across multiple workstreams (depending on grade).
Who we’re looking for
- A people centric mindset, with a passion for designing and delivering compelling experiences for customers and employees
- Strong cloud telephony technical experience
- Strong core consulting skill set
- Evidence of delivering demonstrable benefits to clients
- Prepared to deliver client excellence as well as shape and contribute to the growth of our practice
- Willingness to develop others both on and outside of client engagements
Job Reference: JO-2109-247242
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent