Digital Transformation Director – Private Equity
I am partnered with a disruptive private equity company, aiming to invest in companies in developing countries and to support private sector growth through sustainable investments and innovative digital transformations.
With over £7 billion in new investments and over 1000 companies in their portfolio this company is looking for a digital transformation director to sculpt their portfolio and drive their growth . This fantastic role gives you the opportunity to work cross sector in various international markets.
- You will develop innovative frameworks, supporting digital transformations of any portfolio companies
- Building strong relationships with portfolio companies to understand their digital transformation needs.
- Expert analysis of potential companies to produce value creation through digital transformation.
- Top tier consultancy background with 7-10 years’ experience, MBB preferred.
- Lead teams producing innovative digital transformation with strong project management skills
- Knowledge of current market technologies and how to implement them.
- Exposure to private equity deal teams and investment portfolios.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Job Reference: JO-2211-328441
Salary: £120000.00 - £150000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent