Role: IT Purchase Manager
Client: Global Financial Services
Location: Brussels & Remote
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
We are partnered with a global financial services company who is looking for an IT Purchase Manager.
You will be joining the IT Purchasing Team within the Supply Chain Department. This last one is responsible for the sourcing of all group non-payroll spend and is part of the Finance Division with the headquarter based in Brussels (Belgium).
The main objectives of the IT Purchasing team you will join are to help our stakeholders to materialize their digital transformation program. For doing so, we do capture needs and elaborate sourcing category plans. Those are deployed with a set of differentiated sourcing approaches depending of the situation. We leverage on our supplier market and network to ensure business and strategic objectives are met.
Role & responsibilities:
- You will have a leading role in identifying the vision and strategies required to support the long-term objectives of the IT digitalization in respect with the sourcing of the infrastructure area.
- You will therefore develop/update the global category sourcing plan collecting blue print, visions, needs and contractual extensions needed for your area of responsibility.
- You will lead and handle the related sourcing activities from the collection of need up to the issuance of the PO to the selected supplier. It includes all the activities in between : the redaction of the RFP stakeholder’s management, offer analysis, negotiations, contract set up, insight at the table, guidance on risk assessment, …
- You will become the go-to person for the infrastructure sourcing activities.
- You will work in team in the infrastructure area with potential supervision on buyers for extension’s activities.
- You will share your experience and vision with SC teams and stakeholders in order to contribute concretely to a continuous improvement philosophy.
- You collect feedback from stakeholders, detect unaddressed needs and identify opportunities for collaboration by raising awareness of sourcing/ supply chain risks.
- You will adhere and contribute to the key values of the IT Procurement Team being : autonomy, responsibility, collaboration, fun and respect.
- You have worked for more than 10 years in the IT infrastructure sourcing industry and have proven experience working with senior management.
- You have working knowledge of every part of the infrastructure industry: players, trends, drivers, TCO components, strategy of major players, …
- You have solid track record in major negotiations around the infra : Mainframe, Tandem, Storage, DC strategy implementation, IAAS, PAAS,…
- You can tackle autonomously all types of sourcing requirement and can provide global & pragmatic recommendations adapted to the project context with little guidance.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You are a able to deliver immediate actionable information combined with visionary long term thinking
- You have experience in creating actionable strategies and setting up a small team to deliver it (implementation paths, with clear outcomes and continuous measurement of progress).
- You communicate clearly and maintain positive professional relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- You have a strong organisational awareness and sensitivity
Good to have:
- Experience in the Financial Services industry and understanding of the complex regulatory environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of post-trade market infrastructures (e.g. CSD)and relevant experience with Agile operating models and frameworks are extra assets.
Job Reference: JO-2302-331599
Salary: £80000 - £105000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent