Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Consulting
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
I am currently representing a top-tier consultancy that is called upon for high-level and mission-critical projects. They specialize in creating value across the business life cycle and helping firms restore performance.
They are looking for high-caliber senior individuals with strong experience across Digital, IT, Strategy, or Transformation. This is an elite and senior-led environment with strong ties to c-suite, business owners, and industry.
The IT transformation teamwork within the broader Digital function and provide expertise to improve business performance by driving value from technology.
Individuals must be hands-on in projects and be able to not just build the strategy but also to execute it The depth of experience they possess should allow them to exert rapid impact across areas including – Digital strategy, operating models, IT Cost reduction, IT Due diligence, Carve-out, project turnaround, IT platform/infrastructure review and many more.
The associate director should be comfortable with the following responsibilities:
· Lead or co-lead projects of varying sizes, from strategy through to implementation.
· Play a lead role in ensuring quality delivery on the client engagements in critical situations requiring rapid improvement
· Deliver technical and consulting expertise in at least 2 of the following: Digital and Technology strategy, Product strategy and innovation, IT operating model, organization & governance, IT cost reduction, IT strategic sourcing, turnaround of large scale “troubled” projects, operational due diligence, company separation (Carve-out) or integration (Merger) projects, IT complexity reduction, platforms/infrastructure consolidation
· A minimum of 5 years of professional IT consulting experience. (Candidates MUST have several years’ experience working for reputable management consulting firms)
· Track record of excellence and progression
· A preference for industry experience in Retail/Consumer products, Financial Services TMT or automotive
· Experience working on small projects as well as larger workstreams.
· Excellent presentation and communication ability with knowledge of related IT tools, frameworks, and methodologies.
Applicants must have all the competencies below:
· A passion for driving IT effectiveness and helping clients achieve objectives
· A thought leader with the ability to add value at industry conferences and events.
· Able to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
· A focus on winning and achieving success as a team and individually.
· The ability to deliver expertise in critical and urgent situations, requiring rapid improvement
· Highly focused on collaboration with the gravitas to develop buy-in from a wide range of C-Suite executives.
If this role is of interest and you tick all of the relevant requirements, please apply or email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords – transformation, digital, IT, enterprise architecture, IT cost reduction, infrastructure, turnaround, Private Equity, compliance, due diligence, carve out, merger integration, outsourcing, Consumer, agile, DevOps