A distinguished Consulting firm, recognized for innovation and exemplary delivery across many esteemed clients, is hiring an experienced Architect who has consulted on API enabled architectures. This senior position will leverage your expertise in leading the solution and technical architectures of significant multi-application environments. You will bring volumes of experience in end-to-end participation of lengthy delivery programmes whilst enjoying the benefit of consulting to top-tier clients. To complement your success, subject matter expertise will have to be demonstrated across the capabilities, technology, and vendor markets in Financial Services (Capital markets, Commercial Banking or Retail Banking).
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading projects by taking ownership of architecting the solutions using cloud-based business tools.
- Completing the architecture (solution and technical) and delivery of API enabled frameworks for Financial Services clients.
- Developing solutions for cloud-based technologies and client legacy systems.
- Partnering with stakeholders to arrive at optimal software and vendor decisions.
- Directing clients towards commercial business improvement, through business transformation and expansion, cost-reduction, and digital transformation.
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience as a Technical or Solution Architect, with strong skills from the design to delivery of cloud-based projects.
- Extensive experience in API and ecosystem integration architecture, and API platforms.
- Proven experience in leading the development of solution architectures, specific to business transformations which are enabled by technology.
- Experience on enterprise cloud vendors through providers including either Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Competency in architecting complete digital solutions, in support of either business or operational transformation.
- An understanding of front to back technologies in Financial Services, such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, and Workday.
- Astuteness in effectively consulting to a range of senior stakeholders, and the ability to convey technical language in an understandable commercial manner.
- The ability to impactfully lead projects and encourage a team along the duration of assignments, whilst building and maintaining noteworthy professional relationships with clients.
Job Reference: JO-2105-200374
Salary: + Bonus + Additional Benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent