Our client is a leading global business advisory firm specialist in restoring performance and creating values for their clients. They are currently looking for a Manager to join their expanding Risk and Compliance practice to provide expert advice to a broad range of international clients on critical problems impacting technology, data and operations.
Energetic and result driven, the Manager will work alongside Risk and Compliance recognised experts to drive successful engagements and provide impactful results to their clients.
- Based on the assessment of client’s needs and strategic objectives, design risk and compliance target operating models with an impact on technology, data and operations.
- Scope and execute projects that are aligned with the agreed approach in order meet client’s key risk and compliance goals.
- Propose innovative technology solutions to support risk and compliance imperatives.
- Produce high-quality deliverable and present them to a broad range of business and technology audience.
- Take an active part in business development, knowledge sharing and collaboration across different offices across the globe in order to strengthen the position on the market and promote the firm’s capabilities.
- Contribute to the development of the team’s technical skills by delivering long-term value and establishing a high-performance culture.
Required skills and experience:
- Management Consulting experience combined with the knowledge of Risk and Compliance matters impacting technology, data and operations.
- Good understanding of the financial services sector, with the challenges faced and the related regulations in the UK and in Europe.
- Good knowledge of the leading technologies supporting Risk and Compliance and an ability to propose the best solutions to clients.
- Commercial acumen combined with client management skills in order to confidently partner with the senior management of big organisations.
- Perfect communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
Job Reference: JO-2109-246587
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent