Our client, who has consistently earned top places among global management consulting firm rankings has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Strategy Consultant to join their growing Financial Services team. As an experienced professional you will partner with a host of leaders in working towards addressing strategic business challenges. You will be rewarded with professional opportunities to address the business needs of leading Financial Services clients, whilst leading workstreams, and contributing towards the career development of respective team members.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing project delivery towards completion whilst partnering with senior business leaders.
- Ensuring that the respective business documents, and all other project deliverables adhere to the internal standards of delivery to clients.
- Cultivating business relationships and organically identifying business opportunities.
- Conducting and leading data analysis and translating this into meaningful results, in consideration of project deliverables.
Required skills and experience:
- Between 5 and 8 years of Strategy Consulting experience, with a concentration on Financial Services clients.
- Demonstrated experience in either Corporate or business strategy, cost reduction, or growth strategy.
- Previous role as a people leader, and equally competent at managing various workstreams.
- Strong relationship builder, and distinguished communicator who appreciates working in a numbers and qualitative driven environment.
- MBA qualification highly advantageous.
Job Reference: JO-2105-200613
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent