Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
This is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. We have over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues.
The Supply Chain Process Development department is part of the Central Supply Chain Team, and works with all product divisions for two main brands in Europe. The department drives synergies and streamlines processes and tools across the product divisions and central functions to raise efficiency and drive profitability. It acts as a link between business areas and IT to provide new developments, new tools and fulfill support and training needs in the area of Merchandising, Sales, Markets, Vendors, Purchasing, Retail and Logistics.
The Business Process Analyst Product Design & Development role is within the Product & Price team and will report to the Senior Manager Product Design & Development. You will be responsible for the Product Development and Design processes in our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system and other tools supporting the business in this area.
This person is responsible for driving process alignment and managing projects and enhancements in our systems, covering a wide range of divisional processes around product design & development. These processes cover multiple functional areas such as (3D) design, pattern and fit, bill of materials, quotes, costing, vendor management, colors and material management.
It is important that you have a clear understanding of business/process requirements and proven experience of translating them to technical requirements. Additionally you will be required to look critically at business/process requirements and apply best practice product data knowledge to determine feasibility against our business and technology goals. The role involves interaction and cooperation of stakeholders across various business and technical teams, therefore it is essential that you have excellent social, communication and project management skills.
Tasks and responsibilities:
* Define scope for new developments and projects, drive analysis activities required to achieve the agreed scope.
* Gather and analyze business requirements with the goal to map and improve existing business processes related to the PLM system or other tools to support Product Design and Development processes. Drive alignment between divisions as much as possible
* Develop and drive testing of the new requirements and improvements
* Develop and deliver training sessions to PLM end users about new system/process changes and manage the user expectations and communication
* Ensure day to day support for all PLM system related requests, questions, feedback, and bugs/malfunctions.
* Work closely together with other members of the Supply Chain Process Development team to facilitate alignment with other systems/applications.
* Work closely with IT and participate in IT/business related projects
* Drive internal team development projects and initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience:
* University Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Product Development or equivalent
* Min 7 years of work experience, preferably in fashion/retail industry or Consultancy
* Experience in Product Development and Design is a strong plus
* PLM system knowledge and/or Product Data Management and Data Modeling knowledge is required, Centric PLM experience ideal
* Experience with project management and superior skills in stakeholder management and the management of expectations are a prerequisite
* Experience in modelling and mapping complex processes especially product development processes
* Experience with the development and/or delivery of training materials
* Change management skills and experience driving technical implementations within an organization required
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ‘can do’ mentality
* Affinity with IT and system integrations; willingness to jump into technical details as well as drive people and process change
* Strong desire for both personal development and to support the development of the team around them
* Superior communication skills, strong team player with ability to influence others
* Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
* Ambitious, motivated and able to perform in hectic and changing work environment * Superior MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.