A prestigious Consulting firm, with a dedicated Wealth and Asset Management practice is hiring a seasoned leader who has consulted to executive levels of businesses on transformations of business operations. As a successful incumbent you will take advantage of your Asset Management subject expertise in securing new consulting projects and leading the development and delivery of solutions thereof.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Management of existing client relationships and generating projects from new clients, across key industry players through business development.
- Guiding strategic objectives and responding to regulatory and market developments through participation in the development and implementation of respective operating models.
- Directing the development of solutions offered to client and the overseeing the delivery process.
- Ensuring that the delivering of projects meet the stipulated practice standards and that teams are efficiently working in a cross-functional manner.
- Leading various workstreams and strategically participating in career development of respective employees.
Required skills and experience:
- Asset and Wealth Management Consulting experience (minimum 8 years), where you have managed large project teams and led sizeable transformation projects (change and performance management).
- A consistent track record of business development efforts which have translated into new projects secured and against established annual revenues.
- Distinct ability to consult to senior clients and advise on potential solutions in a creative and transparent manner.
- Demonstrated experience in project implementation and delivering projects with calculated financial savings.
- An excellent understanding of the Asset and Wealth Management industry and the nuances of a trade cycle.
- Knowledge of the various fund types which accompany a trade strategy, and the different asset classes.
- A commercial perspective of the regulatory frameworks specific to Financial Services.
Job Reference: JO-2105-200638
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent