A rewarding opportunity awaits you at one of the world’s most prominent Management Consulting firms. This opportunity is within a people centric team which will afford you the platform to participate in HR related projects. You will consult to clients on fundamental business and organizational changes. Contributing towards the processing of Human capital management and promoting business transformation, underpinned by core HR models, are pertinent to the success of this role.
The responsibilities include:
- Delivering process and functional design and contributing towards HCM solutions for clients.
- Delivering end-to-end transformations for workforce programs, services, and processes to ultimately encourage clients to promote success of organizations and their teams.
- Development of HR strategies, Operating Models, and Service Delivery Model Design which is unique to an organisation’s business requirements.
- Defining user journeys and creating user stories to enable the design and configuration of ServiceNow HRSD.
As a successful candidate you will have to demonstrate the following:
- Strong management consulting experience with evident success in ServiceNow Platform.
- Functional knowledge of HCM solutions, inclusive of SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, and Oracle.
- A good command of HR Operations, HCM systems, and ServiceNow HRSD, including its Employee Service Portal, Case and Knowledge Management, and Enterprise Onboarding and Transitions applications.
- Distinction in generating new business and effectively managing accounts across the entire sales lifecycle (this will need to be supported by annual targets and respective sales achievements).
- The willingness to working in a cross-functional environment and commitment to cross-selling of respective business solutions.
- Client-centricity with a commercial stance and the ability to drive desired results.
- A collaborative leadership approach complemented by a delivery-oriented mindset.
Job Reference: JO-2101-197238
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent