As a Digital Designer, you’ll
- Lead the UI design of digital applications, platforms and websites.
- Engage with business stakeholders to define and refine requirements.
- Work with our research colleagues to gain insight into user behaviour.
- Quickly formulate and prototype creative ideas.
- Create user journeys, flows, sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
- Design UI components, screens and libraries for web and native app projects.
- Work with developers & QA to ensure designs are delivered to spec.
- Collaborate with product owners, data-scientists, developers, machine learning engineers and other designers.
- Working closely with a wide range of colleagues to plan and design compelling, intuitive user-centred digital experiences for clients.
- Present your ideas and designs to stakeholders and clients.
We are looking for individuals who
- Are skilled visual and UI designers.
- Can demonstrate a track record of creating exceptional human-centric digital experiences.
- Have an understanding of the fundamentals of UX and IA.
- Are fluent in tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision and Axure.
- Push the envelope of delightful interaction design, incorporating micro-animations and multi-sensory aspects into their work.
- Understand brand and can create emotionally-led designs that reflect brand values.
- Love working with design systems, responsive frameworks and accessible design.
- Are experienced in Agile, working iteratively and in parallel with developers.
- Will be a champion for the user and work to harmonise needs of the user (accessibility, usability) with more emotional values of design.
- Are passionate about design craft and sweating the small details.
- Are curious, natural problem solvers and enjoy the challenge of pushing work forward to uncover new and innovative solutions.
- Are confident verbal and visual communicators, able to synthesise different perspectives.
- Believe in better, bringing along positive energy and attitude to every interaction.
- Would love to be part of a fast growing team with big ambitions.
Job Reference: JO-2203-252472
Salary: £50000.00 - £68000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent