As an Account Director running one of our client teams, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of your accounts and line management of an Account Manager. You will be skilled at understanding and managing client needs and expectations, as well as providing strategic leadership for your team. As a key strategic point of contact for senior clients, you will be a solution-oriented manager who thrives on developing strong relationships with clients and agency teams. The Account Director is expected to have a point of view on business strategy, actively participate in reviews of project deliverables in the pursuit of great creative work, and drive growth within your accounts.
- Work with the Head of Client Services, responsible for supporting overall account management, growth, and leadership of cross-functional teams to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of our clients.
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships for key accounts and managing associated projects from client brief to campaign delivery and project review.
- Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong relationships, introducing new opportunities accordingly while providing meaningful contribution to new business.
- Work in conjunction with Production and Finance to contribute to the profitability of projects by negotiating statements of work, ensuring work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients according to the proper terms in a timely and accurate manner.
- Consistently identify needs that the client may not recognise and ensure that ideas are linked to strategic objectives and business goals to add value to a client’s business.
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback efficiently and professionally.
- Participate in strategic development of new business through identification, pursuit and conversion of new opportunities.
- Participate in project reviews and develop case studies for the work.
- Mentor junior members of the team and direct reports, to help them realise their full potential.
Job Reference: JO-1905-149336
Salary: £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 13/06/2019
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent