My Client a Digital Design Agency are looking for a talented Account Director to join the team in their Shoreditch studio.
The Account Director will be an instrumental member of the client services team, looking after a dynamic range of key accounts. You will be supported by and will report into the Head of Client Growth and will mentor and line-manage a team of Account Managers.
The primary responsibilities are to service and grow the allocated accounts, deliver against a team revenue target by supporting the Head of Client Growth in planning and reporting on lead generation, account management and account growth activities. You will get the chance to work on real consumer and B2B products used by millions of people every day, for some of the biggest brands in the world
- Initiate new ideas to pitch to clients, helping them to find better ways to innovate and grow.
- Train and develop the Account Managers within your team, nurturing talent and bringing out the best in them.
- Collaboration with creative, delivery, systems integration, product strategy, business development and marketing teams.
- Managing client relationships for strategic, creative and technical projects, with a systematic approach to account management, planning, forecasting and growth
- Collaborate with the project management team across all phases of the project, including planning, budgeting, concept, design, build and deliver
- Financial management elements of the client service function including budgeting, forecasting, reconciliation and invoicing
- Be involved & passionate in new business activities, ideating ways to grow existing accounts
- Brief internal project management, strategy, creative and technical teams, planning and executing written responses, and writing SOWs
- Collaborative, motivated with a positive outlook to problem-solving
- Highly organised, can manage multiple projects simultaneously
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience in a product design / creative / digital services agency, and be adept at articulating the value of good strategy, research and design services to client stakeholders.
Job Reference: JO-2207-257105
Salary: £65000.00 - £70000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 31/07/2022
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent