Our client, a Creative agency, based in the heart of the Kent countryside are looking for an Account Director on a 1 year FTC.
As an Account Director, you will be part of a Client Service team who truly value the role they play in establishing great client relationships. You will demonstrate best in class client service and working as a true partner with their brands to deliver success and look for ways to help create the right conditions for the Agency to produce amazing work.
Your focus will be supporting the day-to-day leadership of the Alcohol Brand teams and associated workstreams, including management and leadership other members of Client Service, supporting their development and progression. You should have a hunger for looking for ways to continue to surprise and delight your clients, fostering great relationships and help realise continued agency growth.
You will have knowledge and experience of working on through the line campaigns, including social media content planning and activation
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for creative and production and thirst for knowledge in getting to the nub of a problem and working with our strategists to find a compelling solution.
- Maintain strong and influential relationships with the client through effective communication
- Take clear and specified briefs from clients and to ensure these are professionally responded to
- Support in the undertaking of client health checks
- Understand key client challenges and client KPI’s – Lead pro-active brand growth strategies
- Fully understand the client business and markets, and keep abreast of market changes and influences
- Nurture client relationships, encouraging client loyalty to the agency
- Support in the leadership and development of Client Service team members
New Business Development
- Maximise opportunities to bringing in additional income by identifying new projects to sell into your client’s business
- Presenting and selling in creative work
- Actively chasing both client and team on financials to achieve and exceed monthly budget targets
- Manage monthly account group commercials
- Understand the commercial workings of the agency and your client’s business
- Working with the creative producers and finance team to manage client commercials and cash flow
- Produce and deliver comprehensive formal client presentations
- Compile a complete communication plans projects, including strategy and execution
Agency and Leadership Responsibilities
- Lead by example, demonstrating all of the agency BOB values
- Lead, Inspire and support other members of the team, through, sharing your own knowledge and experience, coaching, reviewing performance and creating personal development plans
- Continually build on knowledge and expertise, through self-learning and formal training where required
- Support and influence staff morale and team motivation within client services and the wider agency
Job Reference: JO-2212-329248
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 09/01/2023
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent