Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Our client based in the heart of London, New York and LA are an integrated marketing agency, that are experts in building brands and create end-to-end campaigns for their clients.
They work with anything from procurement, to creative, to production, to media, delivering world-class content everyone loves, on a plethora of small and large projects.
About the role
They are looking for an Experienced Account Manager to join their creative Advertising division to work across a range of exciting film & entertainment clients.
As an Account Manager you will be accountable for the Project Management and delivery of creative excellence and support the launch and roll out of campaign materials from inception to delivery.
The role oversees project management across all ATL channels; AV (trailers, spots, cinema, radio), key art, digital/social, outdoor & press.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate must be a “Self-Starter” and be able to use their own initiative whilst keeping to tight deadlines. An enthusiasm for working in the Creative Entertainment sector is a necessity.
· You must have at least 3 years Project Management experience within the Marketing & Advertising space, either in house for a brand or agency – ideally in the Entertainment industry.
· Understand the complete end-to-end campaign process from the origination of assets through to delivering a multi-channel media campaign.
·Be able to demonstrate a track record of building internal & external relationships with both clients and high-level stakeholders.
· You should have a solid foundation in creative development (motion & static), ATL advertising and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Have the capabilities of working as an individual while understanding the importance of being part of a team.
· Be computer literate and familiar with all relevant Microsoft and Google suites.