Our client, an Advertising agency, based in the heart of the Kent countryside are looking for an Account Manager/Senior Account manager to service and grow their largest client.
You will ideally have experience across a range of different client sectors and will have knowledge and experience of working on through the line campaigns, including social media content planning and activation.
- Maintain strong and influential relationships with the client through effective communication
- Take clear and specified briefs from clients and to ensure these are professionally responded to
- Support in the undertaking of client health checks
- Understand key client challenges and client KPI’s
- Fully understand the client business and markets, and keep abreast of market changes and influences
- Nurture client relationships, encouraging client loyalty to the agency
New Business Development
- Maximise opportunities to bringing in additional income by identifying new projects to sell into your client’s business
- Presenting and selling in creative work
You will be natural at collaboration and calm under pressure, with exemplary relationship management skills, both with your clients and your internal stakeholders.
Job Reference: JO-2207-257810
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 07/08/2022
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent