A large Branding agency based in the heart of London are looking for an experienced Client Director to work on several global FMCG accounts.
You will be responsible for overseeing the successful day-to-day running of your allocated client account and building unbreakable relationships with clients and team members alike.
They are looking for someone to proactively generate ideas to inspire members of the wider team.
A proven track record, on working with global brands with large portfolios across multiple markets is a must.
- Leading client meetings; creating and leading presentations with precision, confidence, a sense of presence and gravitas
- Confidently running pitches and initiatives with the support of the senior team
- Taking responsibility for the overarching relationship with clients across your allocated pillar account, spanning the wider business as well as project specifics
- Being a key agency partner across all levels and brands; building trusted and collaborative partnerships with clients
- Responsive and proactive to client needs and requests, identifying where opportunities lie to exceed expectations
- Flexible and adaptable to circumstances, proposing solutions with ease
- Positively challenging briefs, feedback, proposals and financials with the client team
- Contributing to annual reviews; foreseeing and evading difficult situations, facilitating challenging conversations with confidence and grace
- Having a strong understanding of our offering and articulating it confidently to clients at every level
- Possessing a naturally inquisitive nature, striving to learn and understand our client’s business and industry; identifying opportunities and proactively unlocking new conversations
- Supporting a Client Partner in the strategic direction and growth of your allocated account
Job Reference: JO-2207-256942
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 31/07/2022
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent