A huge branding agency with offices in London, New York, Singapore & Amsterdam are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Client Manager to work across various popular FMCG clients.
As a Client Manager you will work as part of the Client Services Team in partnership with the SCM and Client Director.
You will be responsible for some key client relationships and will confidently represent the business in a number of client facing situations.
Packaging and brand world experience eg: Digital, comms, ATL & experiential is a must have.
- Organising and attending a number of client meetings; creating and contributing to presentations, ensuring meeting notes are distributed in a timely manner
- Being a key point of contact within the agency for clients across a number of projects whilst converting strong and influential relationships into meaningful partnerships
- Managing client expectations through on-going dialogue and honest discussions
- Responsive to client needs and requests, whilst balancing great service with the needs of the agency
- Being flexible and adaptable to circumstances, proposing solutions with ease
- Negotiate simple fee and timing discussions with the support of senior team members
- Writing and/or overseeing the timely distribution of agendas, contact reports, status reports, timelines and other client facing documentation
You should be able to bring a fresh perspective with an entrepreneurial spirit. At least a years’ experience within a similar role & a clear understanding of the design industry.
Job Reference: JO-2207-256951
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 30/07/2022
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent