This is an exciting opportunity to join a full service full-service experience marketing agency who invest heavily in brand and creative communications. They are experiencing a period of growth and they are looking for an experience Creative Project Manager with a digital background to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role involves having the responsibility of running the day to day workflow of the creative & design and resources for your projects. All project deliverables need to be captured as tasks within workstreams; briefs checked; turnaround times scheduled; resource assigned, and the team supported throughout the delivery.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with backgrounds in both creative agency settings and digital experience. We are looking for someone with the ultimate ‘can-do’ attitude, who will champion the client’s value and processes and work excellently as a part of a wider team.
About the role:
- Manage the end to end delivery of small to medium scale digital projects from concept, design and development to QA, deployment and reporting. Including creation of project estimates, SOWs, schedules, and budgets and ensuring that they achieve client objectives.
- Work with their Creative Technologist and Creative Services Director to to create effective, award-winning digital work including ,but not limited to, VR, AR, websites, apps, games and interactive installations for our clients.
- Manage suppliers that are being used for client’s deliveries against program timelines, budgets, objectives whilst maintaining our quality standards.
- Lead the roll-out of and management of a new workflow tool with the support of admin teams.
- Manage the workflow and budgets of a busy design team, constantly looking for ways to streamline processes and ensuring briefs are being delivered efficiently.
- You will be in charge of reviewing and mapping out processes to ensure best ways of working and curating resource from across for the business to inform and support delivery
- Strive constantly to improve delivery practices, processes and procedures as well as effectiveness of work
- Actively participate in weekly departmental meetings and client project planning meetings.Keep up to date of new technical and digital initiatives within the industry.
- You will be naturally curious about all thing tech and creative related
- Extensive knowledge of project management methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, Lean, etc. with experience of implementing these for live experiences. Ability to draw on elements of different methodologies that work for differing partners, timelines or projects.
- Working experience with emerging technologies such as VR, AR, AI and big data. Knowledge of prototyping practices is beneficial. As a minimum you’ll have experience of building, testing and delivering email, web and mobile projects.
- You will have experience in a similar role in either a creative agency or events agency before.
- Soft skills are highly important for this role, you will be an expert negotiator, coach and diplomat.
- You will be an expert in the efficient management of design workflow and will have a reputation for being extremely organised
- You’ll have excellent communication skills and the ability to win over internal and external stakeholders
This role is to start ASAP. To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” or contact me directly ☝
Job Reference: CH-PM12097
Salary: £44000 - £45000 per annum + + benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: AR, Digital, events, experiential, project management, PROJECT MANAGER, VR