My client is looking for a Senior Creative Services Manager for 3 days a week and based out of there studio in London bridge. This role will demand different levels of commitment through the year, how and where these days are used from one week to the next are up to you.
The Senior Creative Services manager will be responsible and accountable for the overall smooth running of the Brands’ creative output and operation. The role is multi-faceted focusing on workflow, implementation, processes, project pipeline planning, the studio burn reporting and an element of Production know-how.
You will be directly engaged with each division within the brand itself. Particularly to oversee and improve project processes, remove roadblocks and be responsible for implementing the optimisation of the way brand creatively delivers its marketing and communications materials. The person in this role must have a clear vision of how the brand is organized in order to become a brand leader in the digital space, through B2C and B2B communications.
Strategic and business minded, you will know how to shape strong working relationships, build trust both above and below; and no matter what, ensure we are working in a smart, profitable and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate should have a very sound production knowledge, with the willingness to take a brief from its ‘white paper’ state through to creative concept approval, whilst setting scopes and topline budget allocations to hand to production.
The role in detail
- Solutions led coupled with big picture thinking, action, testing and
- Focus on a sustainable setup for ongoing creative excellence and personal
- Identify studio growth, opportunities, and implementation of process and production tools, team models and WOW with HQ .
- Studio commercials, budget,
- Management of the holistic project
- Ensures the department is following HQ/Industry protocols eg; GDPR compliance, protection of IP, secure filesharing
- Quarterly and annual Burn Reporting and commercial analysis for divisions, HQ KB and London office – including a tight sight on internal, COS and freelance
- Work with department leads to implement best working models to suit needs and act as escalation point for process
- Key stakeholder at concept phase acting as ‘pitch producer’ taking new briefs to concept You will also be able to provide topline budget proposals and project frameworks to hand over to Production.
- Define annual scope and budgets with
- A second opinion to the Live Project Lead, and a sounding board for refined costs and
- Attends key creative KO or review meeting
- Ensure the studio adheres to the brand’s creative
- Hiring strategy (overseeing job posting, process and interviews).
- Facilities oversight
- Inductions, onboarding and exit processes and
- Oversight of facilities requirements, alongside the Jr PM including IT and 3rd party support & when needed, implementation of new services.
- Studio Health and Safety regulations and
The ideal Candidate
- You will need 7+ years’ experience working in an Agency or Production Studio environment.
- A conscientious self-starter, who is willing to take responsibility and proactively drive the Studio team forward. You lead by the example you want to set.
- An independent leader and problem solver.
- Able to demonstrate high level budget management and forecasting.
- A history of building creative teams.
- Proven track record in Creative Services and Production within a client facing capacity is a must.
- A good understanding of business operations and finances.
- Can demonstrate multiple high level, award winning deliveries from past work.
- Have been a direct manager to a minimum of 5 others in a team.
- Can articulate yourself clearly and can build relationships with different personality types.
- A interest in sports is advantageous
- Can demonstrate a knowledge of processes and software required to deliver a creative product.
Job Reference: JO-2208-258318
Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum + 3 Days a week
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 04/09/2022
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent